Institution’s Innovation Council (IIC) has established to promote innovation in the Institution through multitudinous modes leading to an innovation promotion eco-system in the campus. IIC is built under ‘MoE’s Innovation Cell (MIC) established by Ministry of Education (MoE), Govt. of India.
Functions of IICs
- To conduct various innovation and entrepreneurship-related activities prescribed by Central MIC in time bound fashion.
- Identify and reward innovations and share success stories.
- Organize periodic workshops/ seminars/ interactions with entrepreneurs, investors, professionals and create a mentor pool for student innovators.
- Network with peers and national entrepreneurship development organizations.
- Create an Institution’s Innovation portal to highlight innovative projects carried out by institution’s faculty and students.
- Organize Hackathons, idea competition, mini-challenges etc. with the involvement of industries.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Anand K. A., President of IIC